Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Featherbed pub is a perfect place to eat out in Shrewsbury. With a great patio area, perfect for dining out when the weather’s good, and lots of space inside, we’re set up to keep the whole family happy. Let the kids blow off some steam in our outdoor children’s play area, or keep the smallest family members occupied in our indoor toddler zone. When it’s time to eat, our kids’ menu will fill them up with delicious, fun meals that have a healthy element to them too.
For adult appetites, we offer a daily carvery that’s served alongside an extensive menu of classic pub meals and modern twists. Get stuck into all-time favourite or pick something more contemporary. Our carvery features a choice of three meats, perfectly roasted and served with Yorkshire puds, stuffing, gravy, and seasonal veg. Our pudding menu is just as varied.
You can’t have a pub meal without a drink! Our bar is stocked with fine ales, draught beers, wines, ciders, and soft drinks. We also serve Nescafé Milano coffees.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus